What We Offer
"If Our Closets Could Talk"
A retreat based on a subject to which women easily relate–clothes! You’ll peek into your life’s closet too.
- What Doesn’t Fit?
- What Should We Pitch?
- What Should We Give Away?
"What Every Girl Needs: Refuge, Redemption, Restoration and a Few Good Recipes"
A retreat based on the book of Ruth.
- Find Refuge from Life’s Hurts
- Be Blessed by Redemption
- Experience Wholeness through Restoration
"Just Say 'Yes'--To God!"
A retreat to encourage women to reach their full potential in Christ.
- Look In–Are there issues that keep you from moving on in life?
- Look Up–Have you developed an ongoing relationship with Christ?
- Look Out–Have you identified your talents, gifts and passion to reach the world?
Friends of the Heart is also available for shorter presentations that include skits, messages, songs, and worship:
- “Mary: Ordinary or Extraordinary?”
(a great Christmas program)
- “That Face in the Mirror: Who Do
(perfect for Mother’s Day events)
- “Friendship: Got It In You?”
(great for any occasion)
- “Tea With Mary, Martha & Their
Psychologist” (great for any occasion)
- “If the Shoe Fits . . . “
(a second option for Mother’s Day or ladies tea)